Journal Page with Butterfly Girl #2 by Evelyn

Hello lovely Rubber Dancer!

It´s Evelyn here today with a square page. I used the beautiful Butterfly Girl #2.


For my background I spreat finnabairs liquid acrylics in yellow, blue and green with water over my page. I dabbed some of the color through the lace stencil from Shawn petite away and dried the background.
When everything was dry I used the Shawn petite scribble marks stencil to add some texture with black and white Gesso.
Now I stamped one of the Round in Circles stamps with embossing ink and heat embossed with golden embossing powder. 
For even more texture I stamped the Mix a Sentiment #2 stamp with embossing ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
The Butterfly Girl #2 I stamped on white cardstock and heat embossed her black. I fussy cut and colored her, matted her on white cardstock and adhered her with foam tape to the page. To ground her I glued some stripes of washi tape under her feet.
To make her stand out more from the background I surrounded her with a black stabilo all pencil, which I activated with water.
Now I only had to stamp the Journal words, cut them out and glue the words to the page.
I matted the page onto kraft cardstock.

Here are some close ups:





That´s it for today! I will be back at the end of February with another project.

Here are the stamps I used:

Butterfly Girl #2
Mix a Sentiment #2

Round in Circles
Journal Words
Don´t forget about our February mood board with gorgeous inspiration!
You can find the challenge here in the 

Thank you for your visit today and have a beautiful weekend!

Comments

Ink Art Designs said…
This is a gorgeous page. Butterfly Girl #2 is one of my favourite stamps.
Ingunnskort said…
Beautiful background for the cute butterfly girl, So many details to discower:)

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi