Journal Page with Butterfly Girl #1 by Evelyn

Hello lovely Rubber Dancer, it´s Evelyn here today!

This is my last project for the Rubber Dance Design Team and I decided to use my most beloved stamp, the Butterfly Girl #1 on a artjournal page.


I stamped the Butterfly Girl #1 with the help of my stamping platform on a watercolor paper.

When the ink was dry I colored my stamped image with watersoluble inktense pencils and cut it out.

Now I started to prepare my page with white Gesso,

then I added some texture with modeling paste, I spreat through a stencil.

When the paste was dry, I sprayed my page with water and sprinkled PaperArtsy infusion A Bit Jaded on top, added more water and dried it with my heating tool.

Next I rubbed some of the new finnabair matte waxes on top of the rised parts of my surface.

For my vocal point, the lovely Butterfly Girl #1 I needed a bright background to make it stand out, so I took white Gesso and rubbed it with my fingers to the middle of my page.

For more interest, I randomly stamped Mix a Sentiment #2 on top of my page.

Now I only had to give the Butterfly Girl #1 some shine with glossy accent, adhere her with some foam pads to the page, glue down some cut out words from the stamped and embossed Mix a Sentiment #2, frame the page with a black gelato and matte it on grey cardstock.

Lastly I glued some Glitter hexagons here and there and it was ready.


Here some close ups:



Now I hope you like my butterfly girl page and feel inspired to take your stamps out and maybe make something pretty for the moodboard challenge!

So I want to say good bye and thank you for your lovely comments!

stamps from Rubber Dance:

Butterfly Girl #1
Mix a Sentiment #2

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
Oh I love this very much! The texture, the colors, The hole spread:)
Susanne Rose said…
What a great spread! I love all that texture! It's just amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button