*FREE* ► Majo


Hello my dear friends and welcome to an ATC with one of my favorite flower stamps, but you all know that already :)


This is my last post for Rubber Dance Stamps. I have had a wonderful year amomg the most talented artists and of course with my dear friend Susanne, who I have known now for the better part of the last 7 years, when we both joined Rubber Dnace, then still owned by Bibi, what a great time.

Ok, without futher ado I show you an ATC I made with a flower again (What else is new?) 

I stamped and masked the beauty on watercolour paper and added the grungy border as well as some stitches. For the ground I just randomly
added inks with a brush. I colured my flower with Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed, Bar
n Door and Scattered Straw Distress Inks

Some watered down ink made some intersting drops on my background.


I stamped my sentiment, distressed all edges and matted my ATC.



I hope you enjoy it ♥

The stamps I used:

Doodle Flowers
Grungy Borders
Journal Words (Free)

Have a wonderful time, and as always: 
Happy Crafting♥


Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
Beautiful ATC, great colors, and I agree it is a gorgeous flower:) Good luck on whatever new advetures awaits:)
Susanne Rose said…
Super pretty ATC! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop