Cardmaking with In The Air by Dot

Hi everyone,
it's my turn to share something with you today
and I've teamed In The Air with Dancing Star.


The balloon from In The Air needed was crying out for someone
to go for a ride.
After looking through my collection I found the lady from Dancing Star.
You could, of course, use any of the Celestial girls.
They are are great size to pop into the basket.

Here are some close up pics for you ...












The sky background has been made with Brushos.
The stars are from What A Girl Wants and were white embossed.
The colouring has been done with watercolours.



The stamps used are:




Don´t forget about our February mood board with gorgeous inspiration!
You can find the challenge here in the 




Happy Stamping!
Dot x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi