Mixed Media Tag by Deborah

Hello everyone sorry for the lateness of this post, technology is great when it works, anyway better late than never!

Here is a quick and simple tag!



For this quick card I cut a tag in watercolour card and smooched on some blue and green paint using my Sennelier watercolour paints. Once that was
dry I added a few plants.



I love to add splashes of paint and chose to stick to the blues and green for these ones. I also added some of the little fish from this new set designed by Melina. I love these gorgeous little fish, and look at those cute little hearts.


 For the main fish, I used the stamp platform, stamped the fish, then using white acrylic paint, completely painted all the fish.


Once they were dry, I restamped the fish and heat set the ink. Then using my Artist Pitt Pens coloured in the fish.




I then mounted the card onto a kraft card and added a ribbon.

The stamps used are below and can be purchased from the shop







Take care all
Hugsxx 




Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely tag, Debs! Great idea to colour the fish white like that, then add some colour on top. Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Love your tag, it's lovely :)
Thank you thanks Melina
Susanne Rose said…
Super cool tag!
Ink Art Designs said…
These fish are gorgeous! Ilove the different ways you have used paints.
Gorgeous tag Debs, those fish look so happy just swimming along
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!