Winter Scene - Art Journal Page Tutorial

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,




I am sharing this Winter Art Journal Page created with 2 Rubber Dance Stamps stes- Frosty Friends and Textured Houses.



To start with I stamped houses with black archival ink and colored them with watercolors.







I fussy cut them so I can adhere them on journal page.




To create the snow, I applied Modelling paste and sprinkled glass glitter on it.




When modelling paste dried completely, I used watercolors again to create blue/grey hues in the scene. I also stamped snowflakes randomly on the page with archival ink.



On another watercolor paper, I stamped this cute snowman and colored him with watercolors!!




Happy Winter sentiment is also from Frosty friends stamp set.

I enjoyed playing with these super cute house images and watercolors!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
See you in New Year!!


Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Very beautiful, Shilpa! I love the colourful houses, and the snow looks quite real! Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial! ♥ ♥ ♥
Unknown said…
Such a beautiful winter scene
Thank you so much Bibi.
I was skeptical about snow...I am delighted to read,it looks real :)
I have scene snowfall only once in my life, when I was in UK and in India we don't get snowfall except few northern states... so it was challenge for me.
Bibi Lindahl said…
You did really well, my dear! ♥
Love this Shilpa, I think your snow effect looks wonderful
Hugs
Donna xx
Fliss said…
Absolutely gorgeous page Shilpa and love the frosty effects and the lovely colours too.
Fliss xx
Craftyfield said…
Lovely Mixed Media make, I like the watercoloured houses. He does get around a lot that Mr Frosty! I saw him in the countryside just a few days ago...
Susanne Rose said…
This spread is so wonderful. It really let us feel winter and snow. Fab work my friend!!!
Sue said…
This is so beautiful, I love it Shilpa xx
ionabunny said…
Love the multi colour houses and great snow. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button