Two Journal Spreads

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I have two journal spreads to share with you today!!



This is very easy-peasy journal spread. I worked on watercolor paper here. 
For the background, I used two different shades of yellow!! 
On another white paper, I stamped beautiful butterflies from Butterfly Trio stamp set. I colored them with watercolors. Fussy cut them and adhered on the background. 
Further on the background, I stamped these cute flowers from Beautiful You stamp set.
I also stamped sentiments from same Beautiful you stamp set.




This journal spread background is created with lots of layers acrylic paints, inks, stencils and Rubber Dance stamps. 
I have used one of my favorite Da Vinci Woman #3 stamp. I had stamped her image on circle card stock colored her and glued on the surface.
"Believe you can.. Fly" sentiment is from Rubber Dance "Affirmations" stamp set.

Working in my art journals with colors and stamps always makes me happy!!
What about you... what is your "go to" creation..? I would love to read that!

Thanks so much for stopping by.








Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful, Shilpa! Such lovely, happy colours. Two different pages and both gorgeous in their own way. Love the texts you have stamped, very uplifting.
I have two "go to" creations that always make me happy to work on, one is making backgrounds with inks and paint (messy and fun), the other is colouring in stamped images, which I find very relaxing.
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous aj pages! ♥ ♥ ♥
Meggymay said…
Beautiful journal spreads. They both have wonderful images.
Yvonne xx
I love them both Shilpa, they both radiate loveliness ♥️♥️♥️
Hugs
Donna xx
I love your pages! Beautiful work 💕
Susanne Rose said…
Great spreads Shilpa! I adore the second one, because of these lovely pastel colours!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button