Christmas Bunny

Hi everyone,

It's Donna here today with Bonny Bunny who looks to be getting into the Christmas spirit already!



I took a 6x6 Kraft card and cut a little bit off it to make it narrower.

Next up was the fun of using some Sizzix Dies for the snowflakes and also one for the 'falling snow' effect you can see in the background of the card. I popped a little bit of stickles onto to the snowflakes to add a bit of sparkle to them.

So then it was time to stamp up Bonny Bunny on a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media paper and colour in with my beloved Zig Clean Colour pens. I just had to add a touch of red glitter to his nose too!

The Santa hat was hand drawn and again coloured with the Zig pens, I added some white puffy paint which when you put heat on it puffs up nicely...that's why it's called puffy paint of course!!

I adhered bunny with his hat to the card background and added a sentiment from Tim Holtz. The snowflakes were added with little foam pads to make them pop.

So isn't it nice to know that bunny is all ready and waiting for Christmas......now I wonder if he is on the Naughty or Nice list, what do you think?!


Hope you like it
Donna xx


Stamp Set Used:


Bonny Bunny



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Awwww, my goodness Donna - what an adorable Santa Bunny!! I'd but him on the Nice list, for sure! It's such a good idea , adding a red hat to any stamped image will turn it into a Christmas image. Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
ike said…
FABulous - I love this card. Great colouring on the bunny and I love his little hat. The added glitz and puff really finish it off nicely.
I reckon he will be on the 'nice' list - he looks so cute :-)
Hugz
IKE x
Oh boy... look at this wee fella he wears Santas hat very well and his little red nose hee hee!! Watch out Rudolph :)) Fabulous creation.
Warm Hugs Tracey xx
Susanne Rose said…
How awesome! The bunny looks so cute and I love the background. Great work Donna!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button