Lonely Bunny

Hi everyone,

Donna here today with a simple card featuring my very own bunny that I designed for Rubber Dance!





I used a sheet of Strathmore Mixed Media paper which is my go to for everything mixed media, it takes everything and anything you throw at it! This was cut to fit on a 6x6 card with the black card behind it to frame it.

Stamp Bonny Bunny with black Archival ink then stamp some of the weeds from Weed Love with a green Archival ink so they fade into the background as I wanted Bunny to be the focal point.

Next step is to colour the Bunny in with a mixture of Distress Markers. You can use them just as they are but I like to scribble the colour on my craft mat or an acrylic block and then pick up with a water brush which then gives a great watercolour effect.

You can also add the splatters this way, just make sure you've picked up enough colour on your brush to splatter though!

I added a Tim Holtz sentiment as a finishing touch, I don't seem to create anything without putting words on it somewhere!

Adhere everything to the white cardstock and there you have my Bunny looking pleadingly for a friend, ah poor little mite.


Hope you like it
Donna xx

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
I love your card, Donna! The soft colours are so beautiful. Poor Bunny, I hope she finds a friend soon - and before you know it there is a herd of bunnies hopping about.... Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
What a fabulous card - the bunny is as adorable as ever, and I'm off to check out the Weed Love, since that's what I evidently suffer from!
Alison x
Rubber Dance said…
What a cute and lovely card Donna! I love the soft colours. Perfect! xx Susanne.
Fantastic colours - so beautiful !
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Donna, everytime I see Weed Love I NEED it more xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button