The Bees are back - Tag by Susanne

Hi everyone!!!

It's March, that means for me: I am in a BIG spring mood. I love how the air is smelling and the flowers are growing. One special moment every year is, when the bees come out! So I'm sharing a bee tag today!

I used the Rubber Dance Buzzy Bees together with a lot of STAMPlorations stencils on the background. Building layers creates a lot of dimension.
I used gelli printed scraps where I cut hearts from with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Heartfelt die. The Bees are stamped on old book paper and coloured with watercolour pencils.




Thank you for stopping by today! xx Susanne.



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:
Buzzy Bees

Others:
Stencils from STAMPlorations
Brusho Crystal Colours
Gelli Plate
Archival Ink
Watercolour Pencils
Pastel Pencils
uniPOSCA Marker
Acrylic Paints

Comments

Beautiful tag :) love the layers !!
laury55 said…
love your tag!!!!
aussie aNNie said…
bbbbeeeee-autiful tag Susanne.x ♥[aNNie]
ionabunny said…
Happy spring. Haven't seen a bee yet. Waiting. It's lovely and sunny today so maybe. Gorgeous tag. Love the layers and the bees. Hugz
Such an amazing tag with so many beautiful details to admire too ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
Fliss said…
A really beautiful tag Susanne and such amazing detail.
Fliss xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Super cool and lovely tag, Susanne! Thank you! xx
No bees here in Norway yet, but I do have the bee stamps ;-)
So colourful Susanne, love all your attention to detail on your tag and the Bee's make it even more delightful. Bee's are always welcome in my garden and the Queens starting to make the odd appearance along with the sunshine xx
I am in love with that busy background, tag is so awesome!!
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! Maybe I'll see one today :-)
ionabunny said…
Two bumble bees in the garden yesterday!! Not so sunny today but hope to see some more brave bees. Hugz
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Susanne, no bees here yet either, but I saw some woppers when I was in Spain xx
Mac Mable said…
Fun with lots to look at and with amazing layering x
jbonomo said…
Love, love, love this!
Carol said…
Gorgeous layered tag - can't wait for summer now xx
Your busy bee tag is awesome, Susanne! Love your background and of course your bee. I have'nt seen any bee either, but soon, very soon...... I hope :-)
Wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Anita

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button