Witchy Wants by Samantha Read


Hello, Samantha here today and I'd like to share a little project I made for Hallowe'en. It's raining here today so the light was not great for taking photos but I think it makes it look even more spooky.

I used two fun stamp sets, Little Witch and What A Girl Wants.


I began by stamping out my chosen stamps and I then coloured them using watercolours.


I used some MDF from my stash.


I created the background using distress inks and sprays and also a stencil. I stamped some stars and created the moon using a Tim Holtz mask/stencil set. I added textured paste to the spider to give him texture.


I finished by adding some inky splats, some pumpkin ornaments and some white highlights with a Posca pen.

Here are the stamp sets I used;



 I do hope you like it, for lots more fun and inspiration you can join the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook, right here.

Thanks so much for looking, wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life