Vintage Style Christmas Cards by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you all? 

We really are hurtling towards Christmas, aren't we?

I have made a couple of Christmas cards this time, I'm trying to be very organised this year.

First I stamped theses lovely Poinsettias onto red and green scrapbook paper, book pages and ledger paper.

I have some lovely old ledger paper that I used for these cards, both for the background and some of the images.

I cut out the stamped images (I ended up with a good supply so that I can make more cards).

I cut some squares from the ledger paper for the backgrounds and then glued the flowers and leaves onto them.


Next I matted these onto some coloured card, glued them onto my card blanks and added some Tim Holtz Christmas Quote sticker. Now I'm off to make more!


 Please excuse the poor picture quality this time, the weather has been absolutely awful here and it's almost impossible to find some good light!

Until next time,
hugs from Angie x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life