Beautiful journey - Remember now - Tutorial by Mariken


Hi everyone!
I'm am very happy to join the DT team of Rubberdance! 
I fell in love with these beautiful stamps and I enjoy playing with them. 
This is my first tutorial here, so there we go...

I have two cards with the lovely Things with Wings and a few other stamps.

 These are the finished cards.


And here is how we get there ...
Step 1: 
With a stencil I've made little dots on tissue paper. I used three colours acrylic paint, light pink, yellowish green and violet.


Step 2:
I got my brush out and added some dots on my gelli plate. I spread these out into lines.


 Here you see different prints and I chose two of them for my cards.


Step 3:
The prints are cut into the right size and I've glued pieces of tissue paper on the cards. I used Liquetex matte super heavy gel.
                  

Step 4:
On Mixed media paper I added little drops of Liquitex acrylic inks and sprayed them with water.


Step 5:
I stamped the Things with Wings on the coloured mixed media paper, and cut them out.
I used the Round in Circles and made some details. I stamped with Distress oxide and black Versafine.



Step 6:
The finishing touch...I added little words from Mix a Sentiment, and stamped the outlines with Grungy Borders. Then I made some white dots with a posca marker. And, of course, glue the Things with Wings on your card.

Finally, some close ups of the finished cards.


Hopefully, you enjoyed my first tutorial and give it a try!
Have fun!! Mariken 

Don´t forget about our colourchallenge! You can find the challenge in the 


Stamps used:

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/things-with-wings/#cc-m-product-14073809333https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/grungy-borders/#cc-m-product-14004441833

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/round-in-circles/#cc-m-product-13969084833https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/mix-a-sentiment/#cc-m-product-14073818633


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is just brilliant!!! I love it so so much!!!
ingunnsinekort said…
Great tutorial and absolut beautiful cards:)
Ellie Knol said…
beautiful.. your blog info is not in the sidebar..

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life