Easy Aqua Flow Water colouring Cards by Gerry


Hi lovely Rubber Dance friends, it's Gerry on the blog today and I have two cards with the Rubber Dance Crazy Flowers and a super easy watercolour technique for you. And of course I used my Nuvo Aqua flow pens, they are fun and come in gorgeous colours and super easy to use.


 The watercolour technique is super easy to do with the Aqua flow Pens. And you can make a card fast with a fun watercolour look. So be sure to watch the video to see how this is done.


I stamped the Crazy Flowers with Black Archival ink on Craft Perfect Ultra Smooth Card. I used the Tim Holtz - Stamp Platform to stamp the flowers a few times to get a nice dark image


I used the Nuvo Aqua Flow - Dream in Colour set to colour the background and the flowers. I used the Nuvo - Aqua Flow - Water Brushes to blend the colours together.


I used Dina Wakley Media - Gesso - Black and diluted it a bit with water from the  Distress Sprayer and made splats with a Nuvo - Nylon Brush


I used the Nuvo - Aqua Shimmer - Glitter Gloss pen to add some gorgeous shimmer around the flowers.


It's really subtle and hard to see in the pictures but so pretty. 


I hope you liked this post, thanks for stopping by and make sure to keep on crafting!
Gerry van der Velden



Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
I could not find a lin to the viideo?
the video is at the top this time, can you see it?
ingunnsinekort said…
Yes now i found it:) great funn to watch to:)

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!