Art Journaling *Find your destination* ► Majo


Hello Rubber Dance fans.  
Majo here today with an Art Journal page using the lovely new stamps from the Rubber Dance Doodle Borders #1 and #2 sets.
The butterfly and the sentiment are from the set Grungy Butterflies.
   

 I started by stamping the border with black Archival ink by Ranger and added borders and more borders until I was satisfied with the coverage. Ok, I went just a bit wild, but I like the outcome. It looks like my butterfly is just coming out of a huge flower bed.

For a bit more texture, I randomly added a stamp from the set Crazy Flowers #2 in Distress Oxide *Broken China* from Ranger.

I stamped the butterfly twice, once on the journal and then on a piece of scrap paper which I colored with the same inks I used before. I fuzzy cut and glued it to my page.

I stamped my sentiment and adhered it with pop dots to the journal.



I list the stamps I used for you again:

.... and don't forget, there are still a few days left: 

Join the fun with our monthly challenges which are now based in our FB fan group. The colours for the July challenge are Dark Red, Prussian Blue, and Mint and/or you can go for the Anything Goes theme.   
Link up your makes using the colours and/or anything goes using Rubber Dance stamps and you might be the lucky €15 gift card winner.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Have a Happy Weekend and Happy Stamping ♥

Comments

An AMAZING page Majo! Wow!
ingunnsinekort said…
I love the background and that gorgeous butterfly:)
Susanne Rose said…
I love this card!!! It's so beautiful!!!
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful stamping Majo and just love those colours.x

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands