ATCs...

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa from the Design Team here.

I would like to share some ATCs with you today



I created this set of ATCs using Rubber Dance Stamps



For all the ATCs the making process is same, and they are easy to make.
To start with I applied Distress Oxide inks (2 colors) to the surface, spritzed water and dried it.


For next layer, I used different stencils and applied inks with a blending tool.



Then I stamped focal images using black archival ink.



For more texture in the background, I stamped text using "Art Defined" stamp.
I adhered the words and the ATCs were ready!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Don't forget to join us at Rubber Dance May Color Challenge.


Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Shilpa these are just fabulous, thanks for sharing your creative skills.x
Susanne Rose said…
Your cards are so beautiful Shilpa! Brilliant work!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful, Shilpa! Thank you so much for making these!
♥ ♥ ♥
SD pooja said…
Awesome ATCs !
Gorgeous,love the bright backgrounds too
Hugs
Donna xx
Sue said…
Thesse are wonderful Shilpa, I love your backgrounds xx
Julie S said…
Ohhh...wonderful ATCs, Shilpa!
Farbtraeumerin said…
Beautiful work!I love the wings.
Thank you for sharing.
Love,Peace and Magic
Adorable stamps which work so well on your fab oxide backgrounds Shilpa xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button