A Card Full Of Carrots

Hello.  Welcome.  Gail from the design team here with some more bunny fun.  I am just in love with this cute Bonny Bunny and decided he deserved carrots.  Lots of carrots!!





I started by stamping and masking the bunny and cutting some masks for the large carrot.



Here I have stamped some of the carrots and you can see the masks in place on some of them.  I have used Mowed Lawn and Spiced Marmalade distress inks to stamp the carrots.



All carrots present and correct.


I removed the masks and started colouring the carrots with Spiced Marmalade distress and my waterbrush.  


Then I coloured the greenery.  I used Stormy Sky distress ink for the bunny.  I filled in any white gaps with green or orange, whichever seemed most appropriate.  

  
I stamped the sentiment from Something Wonderful, but I changed crayons to carrots!!  I was only missing the 't', which I drew in, trying to match the font of the other letters.  Then I stamped the happy birthday from Beautiful WordsTo finish I added a green mat and used the orange ink to tint my hammered texture card base.   

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you have time to join the current 



My blog Crafty Nomad

Bonny Bunny is joining the fun at
Fashionable Stamping Challenges Challenge 123 - Let's Go Wild 
Allsorts Challenge Week 416 - Happy Birthday 
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Mai - Feiring
Deep Ocean Challenge 155 - Our Furry/Feathered Friends 

Comments

This is SO cool, Gail! I love this card.
I wish you a wonderfull and sunny sunday.
Hugs, Anita
Craftyfield said…
This bunny stamp is so perfect for you, Gail! Your card is great fun and very creative too.
Sue said…
Brilliant Gail, I love your card, and thanks for the colouring tips - I wouldn't have thought of Stormy Sky but it is perfect! xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Super cute and funny! Love what you did with the sentiment, very clever!
Thank you so much, Gail! ♥ ♥ ♥
brenda said…
This is such fun Gail and love the fresh zingy colours, it's just perfect for our 8th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x
brenda said…
Me again Gail, totally missed Fashionable Stamping Challenges in your post so just popped back to thank you for joining us there.

B x
Ha ha ha absolutely brilliant, I'm in love with this card :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous card, beautiful stamping and colours.
Thank you for joining in our 8th Birthday celebrations at
Allsorts;-))m
Rubber Dance said…
I love your card Gail! Awesome how you've created that background. Hugs!!!
Tracy said…
Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Ink Art Designs said…
Hi Gail. I love this bunny every time I see him! I love how you have used the masking technique so effectively for the carrots (one of my favourite techniques). And you have been so clever with the changing of the words - love it!
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this month.
Dot x
Scratch said…
Lovely card!
Thank you for participating in our challenge at Scrappelyst!

DT Linda

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button