Flying Ink Bottle card

Hi Everyone, Chantal here.

Today I played with my new Rubber Dance stamps Flying Ink Bottle

She is so cute with that bottle!


I used distress oxide and water to create the background.

With stencils and red distress ink I added more detail to the background.

For the words "wings" and "fly" I've used Vintage Photo distress ink.

Stamp the ink lady directly onto your card.

Stamp the ink lady again onto white paper and the inkpot and the feathers, cut them out and color them with red and yellow.



I hope that you like my card!

Have a nice day

Chantal

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a gorgeous card Chantal and a stunning background!!! Thanks for sharing.
ionabunny said…
This is lovely Chantal. The background is beautiful and that flying ink bottle is so quirky and sweet. Thank you for guest designing here at Rubber Dance this month. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!