A Big Day for Mama Owl

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today, having fun playing with my new Rubber Dance stamps!


My stamp supplies:

This card evolved, if I may say so.....I started out with the owl on Kraft card stock and colored it with Inktense pencils. I then ruined my card, with making a grey outline around the owl. Looked hideous.... I then fussy cut the owl and found her a new background paper. I thought it needed something else, so I heat embossed the florals before I glued the owl to the background. I added white gel pen accents to the owl. Die cut the sentiment twice and mounted it to the card.


I finally was happy with the result. Hope you like it, too.

Don't forget our challenge is still going for a few more days, until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
It runs all month long over in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its those three colors you see below and/or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.

No photo description available.

Happy Rubber Dancing!



Comments

ionabunny said…
I love that blue and white background and mama owl looks awesome. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!