Eat more Veggies ► Majo

Good morning, dear crafty friends,

Majo here today to show you a creation I made with one of the new Moo stamps from the
"From Moo to You" set. 


 It's an 8 x 6" book which I bound with Arc expansion discs.  The discs are similar to the ones manufactured by MAMBI for their planner line, just in case you're interested.

I spritzed water on my worksheet and added some distress oxide spray. After swiping my panel through the paint, I let it dry and started all over with a different colour. I added some splashes of ink for a bit of interest.

I stamped my image on the panel and also on a piece of cardstock and fussy cut the cow.  

I placed her on a base made of a piece of an old book page and stamped my sentiment, which is from the  "Fish Diet" Set.

Some close ups ....



Stamps I used:


Happy Crafting ♥ 


Comments

ionabunny said…
Gorgeous Majo. Love that cute cow and the fun colours and book text. What a great way to decorate a book cover. Hugz
Susanne Rose said…
This is so so cool! Love that sentiment together with our cows! GREAT IDEA!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi