Stamping with Crayons - Mixed Media Video by Susanne

Hi there!

I have an art journaling video to share with you today. I used my Neocolor II crayons on this page. I will also show you how to use them to ink up your stamps.
The bees are from the Rubber Dance "Buzzy Bees" stamp set. I used the "Round in Circles" Set and "Art Defined" for the background.


Enjoy the video:



Here are some close-ups:




Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne


http://www.rubberdance.com/shop


Supplies:
Rubber Dance


Others:
Neocolor II Crayons
Gesso
STAMPlorations stencil
Acrylic Paint

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
I love this page, so full of life! Thank you so much for the interesting video turorial!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Dorthe said…
Gorgeous page, and loved to watch the video .
Dorthe , x
Ink Art Designs said…
I always love watching you create. It's a thumbs up from me!
A beautiful AJ page (I looove bees)
Dot x
Lenie said…
This is so beautiful! Thank you for the video.
Gorgeous Susanne, love watching your videos as I always learn something
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you for your lovely comments!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button