Simplicity Sunday A Simple Card by Sue

Good afternoon and happy Sunday, it's Sue here with a really quick and easy card for you.

The background has been made by dabbing Mustard Seed Distress Ink on my craft sheet then spritzing with water. I dipped a small circles stencil into the puddle of ink and laid down onto my card. Then I gently pressed the stencil down and rubbed over with some kitchen roll. After lifting the stencil I blotted the card with the roll to remove some of the colour.
Once this was dry (give it a quick blast with a heat tool) I repeated the process with some Faded Lipstick Distress Ink and a different stencil. You don't need to ink the whole of the stencil, and you can just press down where you want the colour.
Then just stamp your image(s) I used Summer Love. This is a lovely vintage stamp and really easy to use
To finish I used a small circle punch to chop the notches to wind my butchers twine around.

All of the wonderful stamps can be found here so grab a cup of coffee and go take a look.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and thanks very much for looking xx  

Comments

Great way of mark making Sue you background gives just the right amount of detail to compliment that super stamp. Super card for both male or female!!
Hugs Tracey x
Dora said…
Beautiful
Sue said…
Thanks so much Tracey xx
Sue said…
Thank you Dora xx
Beautiful card Sue. Thanks for sharing❣
Sue said…
Thank you Melina xx
Loving your simple card Sue, it might be simple but it sure is real purdy
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
So pretty. Love the background!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button