Challenge Reminder - Shadow Box

Hi there!

Susanne writing today and I want to send out a little reminder for our running Theme Challenge. It's really easy this month. We want you to show us stamped animals on your projects.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/10/rubber-dance-october-theme-challenge.html


I used the Tim Holtz BigZ die from Sizzix for the tiny houses to create a shadow box:


My main images are from the Textured Spring stamp set. I combined them with the Tim Holtz Wildflowers, they are cut from left over papers. I used ColourCraft  Brushos to colour the background and WOW! Sparkles for some glamour!



I hope you like my project!
Join our October Theme challenge here and have a nice weekend!

xx Susanne.

Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
ColourCraft Brushos
WOW! Sparkles
Tim Holtz Tiny Houses, Mixed Media Dies and Wildflowers

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Awwww, this is so adorable!! Love those chicken stamps. Such a fun idea to place them inside a house shaped shadow box! Very beautiful, Susanne. Thanks for making this for our challenge reminder ♥ ♥ ♥
ionabunny said…
Oooh, I feel all springy. Perfect little house for those cute chicks. Hugz
Ink Art Designs said…
Oh I looove this Susanne! It's like a hen-house just for chicks - aren't they cute xxx
Dot x
Sue said…
Oh I love this, it's so happy! xx
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you Melina!
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much Dot!
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you my dear!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button