Discover - Art Journal

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I have an Art Journal spread to share with you today for which I've used Rubber Dance Beautiful Bugs stamp set.



I am known for vibrant colors in my work...I rarely use pastel colors ....  :)
but this was fun... 
I wanted to highlight these lovely Honeybees, so went soft with colors.



In the background I adhered old book pages, on that I glued a few leaves and flower diecuts.
I've used watercolors here...



Further, I stamped the Bee images. For more interest, I also stamped Vintage Flourishes
and I finished my spread!!

Isn't it quick and easy.... hope you would like to try!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
To buy these lovely stamps, pls visit the Rubber Dance Web shop

http://www.rubberdance.com/shop










Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
This is so beautiful, Shilpa! Even if I also love the vibrant colours you usually use in your work, you really nailed the use of soft pastel colours, too!! The die cut leaves and flowers look gorgeous with the watercoloured edges/shadows. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us today! ♥ ♥ ♥
Dorthe said…
So beautiful, -I love soft colors, :-) and this is so lovely Shilpa. Hugs, Dorthe
Beautiful Shilpa, I love the pastel colours so much
Hugs
Donna xx
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Shilpa, the pastels suit it so well xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button