Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Autumn Leaves Card

You can read this post in Danish here on the Scandinavian blog


Dear reader. Autumn is upon us, Susan from Design Team here, I'll show a very simple card. I have a lot of design papers I do not use that much, so it's a good opportunity to use it for this card. When I chose my stamp, I look at the papers that suits autumn colors. I love Rubber Dance leaves stamp set so they should be highlighted here on my card. I distressed the edges of my base, and glued my various pieces of papers on. Can it be simpler, and I will just say that I've bought myself a nice tool a MISTI, I would never have bought it if it had been one year ago, but it is recommended, you get a really good black image.


I have used:
I Love Leaves and Nostalgic Couples Stamp set
Paper from Bo Bonny and Core-Kraft
Distress ink: vitorian velvet and dusty concord
Archival ink jet black
from the pile sequins, paper lace and white cardboard


I hope you will come and play in our October challenge, you still have time to participate.
Hugs, Susan

Månedens Utfordring - Oktober:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in delish autumn colours! I wonder if I have any of that in my pile of design papers... which I use much too seldom! (I kind of forget they are there).
    Thank you, Susan! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love those leaf stamps, one of my favourite sets x Such beautiful colours, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I have lots of patterned papers I should use more. This is a lovely way to use some scraps and the leaves make a beautiful focus. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♥