Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stamped Autumn Leaves Card


Hello everyone! Susanne Rose here to share an autumn card with you that is created with the gorgeous leaf stamps by Rubber Dance Art Stamps. I really love these stamps. They are so versatile and absolutely beautiful.



Watch the Video to see how I created this card:





Some close-ups. Notice the naturalistic looking details of these stamped leaves!






Here's an idea you can use with sentiment stamps: The original sentiment is longer than the part I've used. I used the Stamper's Big Brush Pen and only inked up the words I wanted to stamp.


I hope you enjoyed the video and have fun creating with these awesome stamps!
Have a nice day! xx Susanne.

The stamps I used are from  Rubber Dance

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful art, Susanne. Love the wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a autumn-dream! Great art-work! I love the leaves to - tomorrow i show on my blog my next work with the leaves ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love those realistic leaf stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorials Susanne. I love the Pan Pastel background. I had forgotten all about this technique - I think I need to dig out my chalks!! Your leaves look so realistic - TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Susanne, it's amazing!!!! :) I love stamps with leaves sooooo much and it's such a pleasure for me to see them i your creation :) xoxo
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all very much for your lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I agree, these leaves look so real! I love these tiny hearts punched out! Great tut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I love seeing how poeple use my leaf stamps, it's like they take on a life of their own again. Great tuturial as well. Thanks so much, Susanne! :-))
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♥