Stamped Autumn Leaves Card


Hello everyone! Susanne Rose here to share an autumn card with you that is created with the gorgeous leaf stamps by Rubber Dance Art Stamps. I really love these stamps. They are so versatile and absolutely beautiful.



Watch the Video to see how I created this card:





Some close-ups. Notice the naturalistic looking details of these stamped leaves!






Here's an idea you can use with sentiment stamps: The original sentiment is longer than the part I've used. I used the Stamper's Big Brush Pen and only inked up the words I wanted to stamp.


I hope you enjoyed the video and have fun creating with these awesome stamps!
Have a nice day! xx Susanne.

The stamps I used are from  Rubber Dance

Comments

Majo said…
Beautiful art, Susanne. Love the wonderful colours!
Dagmar said…
What a autumn-dream! Great art-work! I love the leaves to - tomorrow i show on my blog my next work with the leaves ;o)
Wonderful card and tutorial!
Craftyfield said…
Gorgeous card, I love those realistic leaf stamps!
Unknown said…
Great tutorials Susanne. I love the Pan Pastel background. I had forgotten all about this technique - I think I need to dig out my chalks!! Your leaves look so realistic - TFS x
Cataleya said…
Dear Susanne, it's amazing!!!! :) I love stamps with leaves sooooo much and it's such a pleasure for me to see them i your creation :) xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you all very much for your lovely words.
Anonymous said…
Awesome card! I agree, these leaves look so real! I love these tiny hearts punched out! Great tut!
Bibi Lindahl said…
So beautiful. I love seeing how poeple use my leaf stamps, it's like they take on a life of their own again. Great tuturial as well. Thanks so much, Susanne! :-))
XOX

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button