Make your own Ephemeras and Labels



Hello, it's DT member Anita here today and I want to show you something cool you can use your Rubber Dance stamps for:

You can make your own Ephemera/labels.


Just stamp your image on a paper and cut them out.



 

Next time, I'll show you something real cool I've made with these ephemera from cut sheets that I created. Here's a little sneak peek:


I will show you this when I come back Tuesday 13th September.  And I promise you - once you've started, you'll be completely hooked (like I am) :-)

Remember to use Archival Ink (or another waterproof ink) when making cut sheets.  You never know when you might want to colour some of them.  You don't want them to get smeared!

Take a walk in the Rubber Dance online store and shop some stamps. You deserve that! And if you want to create your own cut outs, as I have done here, you can use all Rubber Dance stamps to that.

On this jar I have used a stamp from the set Vintage Ads.  I cut it out in a square and used Gathered Twigs Distress Ink around the edge, to get the vintage look, then glued it on the jar with glue stick.


Wishing you a wonderful and creative week until I see you again,.

Hugs, Anita


Comments

Jane said…
They look great x
Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous label, Anita! I look forward to seeing your ephemera - the sneak peek looks very interesting! Love this idea! Thank you! ♥
Craftyfield said…
Can't wait to see Part 2... the suspense is killing me!
ionabunny said…
What a fun idea. Love the jar label. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!