KARMA has no deadline ► Majo


Good morning, all!

It's Majo here today to show you a tag stamped with one of the newest stamps
in the shop, the grungy border.

I have created this almost CAS tag with watercolors brushed on a piece of acrylic foil. I stamped the grungy border right on top, the sentiment on a piece of card stock which I matted as well as the whole tag with black card stock.

Some rhinestones gave my tag a little sparkle.


 ... and a little close up ...


I have used the Grungy borders and a sentiment from the set Sarcastic Superpower.

Happy Crafting ♥


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a cool tag Majo! Great idea to combine this sentiment with the Grungy Border!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands