A non scary Halloween card by Donna Gray

Hi everyone,

It's Donna here today with a non scary Halloween card for those of you that like something a little bit spooky but not too much!





This really is a very simple card to make but I think looks effective.

On black card I used a Memento white ink to stamp the yummy tree from Carved Whimsy Wood twice to provide a backdrop to the houses.

The houses are from the wonderful Textured Houses set which I stamped onto white card and coloured in with a selection of Halloween colours using my Zig Clean Colour pens. I fussy cut them out and mounted them onto the background using little foam pads.

The spooky moon was just a scrap of Gelli printed paper I had in my stash that I cut a circle from. That was added to the background, behind the houses, with foam pads too.

The finishing touch was to add a sticker sentiment from Tim Holtz that I think fitted the card perfectly.

I then added everything to a 5x7 white card stock.

There you have a Halloween creation that you don't have to hide behind the sofa from ;)

Hope you like it
Donna xx


Stamps Used:


Carved Whimsy Wood

Textured Houses

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you for not scaring the bedjeezus out of me with your card! :-) I think it has the perfect amount of spooky, and I love how you made it - so easy, but super cool and very Halloween looking! Thank you so much for sharing, Donna! ♥ ♥ ♥
Susanne Rose said…
Super cool card. The tree is perfect for a Halloween themed card and I love your moon!
Sue said…
This is fabulous Donna, I love the moon too xx
Love this! It's so striking <3
Thanks ladies 😘😘
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button