Intuitive Art Journal Page - Video by Susanne

Welcome everyone!

I have an intuitive art journal page to share today. One of my favourite things to relax is to play in my journal without having any plan. I started this page with no idea and I am happy about how it turned out in the end.


I have recorded the process for you. My main images are the Busy Bees from Rubber Dance sitting on some artsy flowers.

Enjoy!



Here are some close-ups of the page:





Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

http://www.rubberdance.com/

Supplies:
Rubber Dance


Others:
Daily Art Gouache Paints
Arteza Real Brush Pens
Acrylic Paints
Liquitex Acrylic Ink
Archival Ink
StazOn Ink
Acrylic Fineliners

Comments

Sue said…
This is amazing Susanne, I loved your video. You are so brave the way you just go in with your paints - it would scare me to death lol xx
Oh I adore this happy creation Susanne, it makes me smile
Hugs
Donna xx
Julie S said…
Wow, this is beautiful! There are so many layers and texture to see.
BiglietTerrya said…
This page conveys positivity and energy .... I really like it very much! Amazing!😍
Bibi Lindahl said…
That's pretty cool, Susanne! I loved watching your process on camera and also love how it turned out! Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Lynne Mizera said…
Wonderful art journal page and great process Video. I really enjoyed watching you work and listening to you describe your process - thank you for sharing.♥️❤️����♥️
Craftyfield said…
Watching your process is fascinating, Susanne! I love the result but I was sad to see that first layer disappear… it looked like a poppy field (in reverse!!) a great technique for flowers in the landscape.
This is a stunning page, love it! ❤
Ink Art Designs said…
I always enjoy watching you play with paints! This is a beautiful art journal page.
Dot x
Cocofolies said…
Wow!!! I adore these pages, really stunning ❤❤❤
Coco x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button