CASual Friday Journal Page

Hello everyone Debs here with a quick and simple journal page, using some strips of colour for the background created using a Gelli plate and stamped flowers for the feature. A really quick and easy method of creating something a bit different. It’s easily adapted for use on cards, ATCs of even your mixed media projects.


Some close ups









It’s a bit busy for your usual Clean and Simple makes but those that know we me will appreciate for me two layers only is a bit of an accomplishment lol. Anyway hope you like it, as I enjoyed creating it, which I hope shows.

Materials I used 
DecoArt Media Fluids (great on a Gelli Plate, and have many translucent colours)
Glitter Pens by Nuvo Tonic Studios 
Stamps I used are below. 




Take care everyone and see you all soon
Hugsxx 





Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Debs! Looks like a fun and easy method to ad interest and colours to a page or card, using strips of Gelli prints. Not a typical CAS project, but it is casual (as opposed to formal). Have a lovely weekend! ♥ ♥ ♥
Ink Art Designs said…
I love the gelli print background. I can imagine this easily being a card. A gorgeous page Debs.
Dot x
Thank you Bibi it was great fun to make xx
Susanne Rose said…
Super beautiful page! Love the colour combination!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button