Something Wonderful Is About to Happen...

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,




I would like to share my next Journal spread with you today for which I have used Rubber Dance Crazy Flower 1 stamp set.



I created background with watercolors first, next I stamped flowers and texture. I highlighted stamped images with color pencils again.



It was fun creating this happy page with watrcolors and many Rubber Dance stamps.
Hope you would like to play too!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Rubber Dance Stamps used here are:
Crazy Flowers 1
Crazy Flowers 2
Textured flowers
Something wonderful
Art defined stamp set



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
This is really pretty, Shilpa! I love the sweet spring colours you have used, and the stamped flowers from these sets are so beautifully put together! A very lovely spread in every way. Makes me happy looking at it! Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Priya Satish said…
Such beautiful spring colours Shilpa. I'm so in love with this page. And gorgeous stamps you have used. Thanks for sharing the beauty.
Dora said…
Awesome, this is beautiful
Unknown said…
Ahh Shilpa - this is BEAUTIFULLY DELIGHTFUL and UPLIFTING. Just what I need to see today! Thank you so much. Xj.
Sue said…
This is so beautiful Shilpa, I do wish that Spring would hurry up! xx
What an amazing journal spread Shilpa, such happy colours to enjoy
Hugs
Donna xx
Awesome journal spread Shilpa! Love it❣️
Gayle said…
This is so beautiful and oh so happy! What an inspiration - thank you!
Beautiful work, haven't done a jounal before, really must try this x
Julie S said…
Shilpa, your projects are always so lovely and this is no exception. Beautiful journal pages!
Susanne Rose said…
OMG! I love this so much my dear!!! It's just beautiful!
Ink Art Designs said…
I love how you have made these Crazy Flowers pop off the pages.
So bright and cheery.
Dot x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button