Be my friend - Mixed media tag by Susanne

Hi there!

Susanne here today with a mixed media tag. I am so in love with our new Mama Owl stamp. Isn't this the cutest owl in the world?


I started with a Brusho background and added acrylic paint to the left and right side of my tag. I stamped some texture with the Art Defined stamp and stamps from the Mama Owl set. I added some black splatters for more interest.
Finally I adhered the owl with 3d foam pads and the sentiment.
You will find a step by step tutorial here where I used nearly the same techniques.



Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.




Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Word Block Die
Brushos
Archival Ink
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Acrylic Paint

Comments

Mac Mable said…
Fun and colourful background and yes one cute owl x
ionabunny said…
Yes, that is a very cute owl. Never thought to combine acrylics and brushos. Great result. Love this. Hugz
Yes I love that owl too! Fab tag ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
Beautiful tag! Thank you for taking such good care of my baby 😘

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button