Art Journal Page by Susanne

Hi there!

Susanne writing and today it's the last chance to get the brand new "Whale Wishes" stamp set 20% off the regular prize!
Not only our whales are on sale. Also all other beach/ sea themed stamp sets. You find them all here.

I'm sharing an art journal page out of my homemade traveler's journal today. I used one of the whales together with stamps from "Something Fishy" and "Take The Plunge"

 
I used acrylic paints and gold embossing powder for the circles. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz die from Sizzix. It's coloured with Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped the whale on tissue paper and adhered it with Gel Medium.



I hope you like my under water page!

http://www.rubberdance.com/shop?shop_section=160643

xx Susanne.

Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:
Whale Wishes
Something Fishy
Take The Plunge
Others:
Gesso
Acrylic Paints
Distress Oxide Inks
WOW! Embossing Powder Metallic Gold
Tissue Paper
Archival Ink


Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Super cool aj page! I keep seeing you and others stamp on tissue paper to adhere over backgrounds and yet I have still have not tried that. Thanks for the reminder (I need several, apparently....). Looks great!! Thanks so much for making this, Susanne!
♥ ♥ ♥
Craftyfield said…
Beautiful, atmospheric background Susanne!
Jackie PN said…
Love the gold in there!
I love this Susanne it's looks gorgeous hugs xx
Sue said…
Really lovely Susanne, I love the gold embossing xx
Gorgeous creation, that whale is just soooooo cute!!
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button