Oh Heart of mine

Hello everyone, Debs here with my last post as a Guest Designer. I have loved my time on the blog with the incredibly talented team, who have made me feel so welcome. And of course I have got to play with the wonderful stamps, which I love, and will continue to play with for a long time. Today I bring you a little love.

 


I gave the heart a couple of coats of Gesso and once dry played with layers of chalky ink. Spritzing 
each layer with water and then drying.


 To add some shimmer I used a spray with mica.

 
A favourite stamp Adding more interest to the background.


First I stamped the main feature and then added a kaleidoscope of Butterflies 

I repeated the details on the top bar.



A last look!

 

Thank you so much for all your support over the last couple months
I'd also like to thank Bibi, Susanne and the Team for making me feel at Home.
Take care all
Hugsxxx 
 

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Oh, wow - this is so beautiful, Debs! The background layering of ink is simply gorgeous, and the stamped images on top is the icing on the cake :-)
Thank you so much for making this stunning piece and for all the beauties you have made with our stamps. It has been such a pleasure having you create with us and getting to know you! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!
HUGE hug! ♥ ♥ ♥
aussie aNNie said…
Deb this is one I will case if ok as it is just so gorgeous...
Your step by step is appreciated and you are one top crafter..xx
This is so gorgeous, Debs! I loooooove it! Thank you for giving me so much inspirations. Hope too see more of Your brilliant work in the blogland and on facebook.
Hugs, Anita ♥
Debs this certainly is a *Take a Bow* piece, I have loved seeing your creations for Rubber Dance but this speaks volumes to me and it needs no sentiment. A beautiful piece of Art that will give both pleasure and inspiration to many. I look forward to seeing your future makes in the little group we share.. BIG creative Hugs Tracey xx
Helen said…
that's beautiful!
Thank you Tracey and for all your other wonderful comments hugs Debsxx
Thank you Bibi, it has been my pleasure creating with the team who are fabulous xxx
Thank you so much, and I'm so glad I inspired you xx
Thank you Anita, it means a lot xx
Your more than welcome Debs but all justified.. Stay creative xx
ionabunny said…
Very pretty and a lovely summer feel to this project. Hugz
Gorgeous Wall piece, Deb, love those layers and stamping!!
Its been pleasure to work with you... see you around.
Likewise Shilpa, we bump into each other from time to time 😊, hugs xx
Rubber Dance said…
I love this so much Deborah!!! It is so so beautiful. Thank you for sharing how you made this stunning background! Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button