Mixed Media Tags by Susanne

Hi there!

Susanne writing today and I'm sharing some mixed media tags today.



My focal points are the beautiful Butterfly Girls. I started with a water colour background. I added a thin layer of gesso in the middle are and some background stamping for more interest. Before I added the Butterfly Girls (that are stamped on gelli printed deli paper), I added some patterned paper which was die cut with the Tim Holtz Mixed Media dies.
To finish it up I added some black dripping paint and white splatters. The sentiment is printed with the computer. I framed every tag with my sewing machine. 





I created similar tags a while ago, where I used the same technique. You'll find it here.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xx Susanne



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:

Others:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Mixed Media Dies
Gelli Plate
DCWV Maps, Text & Ledgers Stack
Art Anthology Colorations Sprays
Gesso

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW! Your tags are so beautiful and cool! Thank you so much, Susanne! ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for sharing the video as well!
aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous tags, loving those awesome colours and LOVE the butterfly girl stamps....mmmmm another on my wish list.xx
Sue said…
Beautiful tags Susanne, I love those backgrounds xx
Simply stunning tags,beautiful
hugs
Donna xx
Julie S said…
These are incredible, Susanne!! The background is beautiful and stamping over the gelli printed paper adds so many delish colors to the butterfly girls. Love these!
Mac Mable said…
Lots of interest and love how you did the deli paper and those fabulous stamped images x
laury55 said…
fantastic tags, love them
Awesome Awesome tags,Suzz!
ionabunny said…
These are so pretty. Love the beautiful backgrounds and the butterfly girls look so cool. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button