Susanne writing today and I have an Artist Trading Block to share. I used my brand new "Textured Flower" stamps, I drew for Rubber Dance. The base of my block is cut with the Silhouette Cameo. Of course it's easy to cut it by hand.
I used Brushos for the background. Scroll down to see the step by step instructions.
Here are the step by step instructions:
1. Cut the base for your cube and six pieces from a Brusho background, that have the same size like each side of the block.
2. Ink the edges of the Brusho pieces with Distress Ink black soot.
3. Color the base of the block with watercolor crayons. I use Neocolor II. Blend the color with a wet baby wipe.
4. Add some more color with a brown and black watercolor crayon.
5. Stamp the textured flowers from the stamp set onto your brusho pieces and on some white cardstock. Cut the white ones out. Adhere them to the background and add some more texture with the other stamps from the set.
6. I used a sentiment stamp from the "Think Again" set and embossed it with WOW! primary ebony. I used some of the other stamps from the "Textured Flowers" set for the bottom and top layer. Finally I used a 3d flower from the "DCWV DIY Paper Roses Stack".
Thanks for stopping by today,
Products from Rubber Dance:
You will get a 15% discount on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store when you enter the coupon code "susanne2016" during checkout.