Love seeing ALL pictures of Ulla - so precious!! Merry Christmas to all of you at Rubber Dance Stamps.... and thank you for so many wonderful inspirations in 2015!!! Hugs. j.
Hi everyone, Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making these tags and minitags from the left-overs. I used the Textured Flowers , Carved Collection #1 , Carved Collection #2 and the sentiments are from Mix a Sentiment #1 and Mix a Sentiment #2 I made a some backgrounds with alcohol inks and my gelliplate. After putting the alcohol inks on the gelli plate I added a thin layer white acrylic paint with my brayer. I used the rainbows from Carved Collection #1 to make some marks on the gelliplate. In this way I made a few prints in different colors. I made some tags from the gelliprints and used pieces with beautiful colors. From the left-overs I made the little tags. I can't throw lovely paper away... With stamps from Carved Collection #2 I added some flowers and marks with black ink. I colored the flowers wit...
Hi, everyone! It's Bibi here, and for our new blog's first REAL post I want to show you a fun and easy technique called Face-lifting. That's what I call it anyway, but I'm sure there are other names for it. This is a technique I use quite often and I have been asked whether I paint the face after stamping the image on a dark background. In a sense, I guess I do paint it ..... and it's really easy once you know the Super Secret Ingredient ... Here's an example: Stamps used: Lady with Stars and Milkyway Border from #CE1-L Celestial Images If you have tried this technique before, you know that the Super Secret Ingredient I use to "paint" the skin is ..... wait, I think I can hear a drumroll......water. That's right. WATER, ladies and gangsters! I bet you all have some of that in your stash, huh? The other "ingredients" you need are Distress ink, smooth watercolour paper or coated tags. Face-lifting does work on other white ...
Hello, dear stamping friends all over the world! Bibi here today with THREE things to celebrate! Today is the Norwegian National Day , which is celebrated with childrens' parades and marching bands all over the country. The proper way to greet a Norwegian on May 17th is to say, "Gratulerer med dagen!" (Literally: Congratulations with the day ). This photo is from a parade in Oslo: May 17th is also my mum's birthday and today she's turning 75! After watching the parades, we're celebrating mum's big day with family and friends at her place. I have always made birthday cards for mum using the colours of our flag (red, white and blue), but this year I did something different and I know she likes these colours, too. Background paper made with spray inks. The flower stamps are from Antique Botanicals . The Happy Birthday is a die from Quietfire Design , and I put two die cuts on top of one another - white under blue for contrast ag...
Welcome everyone to our new WEB SHOP BLOG HOP! Recently Rubber Dance has moved to a brand new web shop with a fresher and more colourful "dress". And this is not the only new thing we want to celebrate in this blog hop! Of course, a new shop needs some new stamps, doesn't it? Some of you might already have seen these brand new awesome and cute designs. They are drawings by Melina and Susanne from the Creative Team. Zentangle Heart Owl Do Good Textured Spring Now I stop talking! It's time to hop around. To be in the prize draw, the only thing you have to do is: leave comments! Leave some love on the team blogs and on the Rubber Dance blog. Commenting is from today until Sunday, March 19, 23:55 CET. We'll announce the winners on April 5 in the March Challenges Winners post, so be sure to follow our blog if you aren't already. Anyway, take a look at the prizes: Prize # 1: One sheet of stamps of your o...
Comments
Thanks for all the inspiration!
Let it be a colourfull 2016!