Tutorial Tuesday: ATC size book using gelli prints by Melina

Hi!

It´s Melina here on Tutorial Tuesday with a ATC sized book for you.


I love making gelli prints/monoprints to use on my projects. 
I made a bunch of really grungy ones recently and wanted to turn them into a 
little journal/book. I use to coptic stitch my journals together, 
but recently watched a video by Birgit Koopsen on how she makes her journals. 
It looked fun and easy so I decided to have a go.


To decorate the front cover I used Crazy Flowers #1
All other products are mentioned in the video.


Here´s the video - enjoy!



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:




Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
What an adorable little book! I love that there is no stitching. Thank you so much for making the video tutorial! ♥ ♥ ♥
Lia said…
This is amazing! I like it so much.
Lia xx
Beautiful ATC book Melina. Love the brilliant use of Gelli plate.
Dorthe said…
Such a sweet, beautiful book, with the most lovely pages, Melina, thank you , dear. Hugs, Dorthe
Thank you all so much and happy you like it! :)
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous mini album great video and tips
carol x
I do love these little handmade books they are so handy to carry around and sketch at leisure. Beautiful artwork Melina, Thank you for sharing..
Hugs Tracey xx
This is so beautiful!
Gayle said…
I made one of these little books and absolutely love it - of course mine looks like a preschooler's! Your's is super gorg!!!
Thank you all so much for your kind words💕
I love making books and albums! I'm sure your book is lovely :)
Ink Art Designs said…
Oh I really enjoyed your video Melina! It was a good tip to keep your masks inside the stamp packets too.
Dot x
I love these Gelli printed books, I’m currently addicted to making these too Melina :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Ellie Knol said…
LOVE making books too, I am doing a series of 52 this year.. one a week :) .. this one would fit very nicely into the row of 52; gorgeous gelliprinted paper!! (Another addicting hobby of mine)
Susanne Rose said…
This book is so phantastic! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button