Halloween in the Street - Greeting Card by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends!

Susanne here and I have to share another  Halloween related project. This time I made a greeting card with the Rubber Dance Textured Houses.


I used a gelli print as my night sky and added white splatters to create some stars. I combined some designer papers from DCWV. The houses are coloured with Distress Inks. I used the Tim Holtz word block die for the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.


Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Gelli Plate
Tim Holtz Sizzix Word Block Die
Tim Holtz Decorative Strip Die
Distress Inks
DCWV Paper Stack

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely card, Susanne! Not too spooky, so that's good ;-) Love the gelli background with added spots for snow. Thanks for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Brilliant card Susanne❣️
Sue said…
This is fab Susanne, I love how you've framed your street xx
Ooooh this is deliciously spooky Susanne but not too scary 😱
Hugs
Donna xx
Ink Art Designs said…
Looove this Susanne! The gelli print is a brilliant backdrop for the houses.
Dot x
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much my dear!
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you very much!
ionabunny said…
Wonderful. Love that plaid background. The houses look very mysterious. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button