Dragonfly ATC

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

 I have created an Artist Trading Card (ATC) using Rubber Dance Beautiful Bugs stamp set,



Let's see how I made it!!


I started with a pattern paper. Onto that I created texture with stencil and modelling paste.
Next I applied clear gesso to the whole surface.


I applied acrylic paints in pink, yellow and orange, randomly on the surface



For the next layer on base, I stamped text using Rubber Dance "Art defined " stamp and black archival ink.
I also stamped texture with mini stamps from Textured houses stamp set and yellow ink.

As a focal point I chose Dragonfly from Beautiful Bugs stamp set. I stamped it with black archival ink and colored with Distress Oxide ink.


To create more depth on the surface, I applied walnut stain Distress crayon at the edges.



At the end, I adhered the Dragonfly.

Hope you would like to try this ATC using Rubber Dance Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Rubber Dance Stamps used here:



Comments

Beautiful ATC Shilpa! Love the colours and texture!
SD pooja said…
Its Awesome !! Thanks for sharing the steps :)
Julie S said…
Holy cannoli! This is GORGEOUS, Shilpa! I love the colors you used and all of the texture you've created. Yum...
Dotty Jo said…
This is beautiful, Shilpa, Jo x
Oooh beautiful, those colours are so rich and intense, LOVE
Hugs
Donna xx
beautiful Shipla, love the colours and the use of the patterned paper. Love the idea of using up some of my designer paper stash for mixed media.
Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous, Shilpa! I love the colours, so vibrant and happy.
Thank you so much for sharing this and how you made it!!
♥ ♥ ♥
Gerrina said…
Real inspiring and beautiful!
Sue said…
This is beautiful Shilpa, the colours are amazing xx
aussie aNNie said…
Shilpa your techniques and end results are always amazing, love this and the colours.xx
[aNNie]
ionabunny said…
Yummy colours and that dragonfly is lovely. Fab ATC. Hugz
Your ATC is gorgeous, Shilpa! Love love love the colors and the texture and the dragonfly. You inspired me to reappear my dragonfly stamp. Thank you.
Hugs, Anita x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button