Easy Tutorial, Summer Card

Good morning, it's Sue here to share a card that I made for our Salty Summer Sale.





I started by making a background with Distress Inks and a stencil. Nothing says Summer holidays like these colours.



Then I stamped away with the Retro Beach set in brown Archival ink.



To finish I added the bathing beauty from Take The Plunge, together with the signpost that I'd stamped onto lolly sticks.

Don't forget all of the 'beachy' stamps have 20% off until 30th of July, and can be found here.

Have a very happy week. Sue xx

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful! Love the colour combo! Thank you so much for making this for our Salty Summer Sale, Sue! ♥ ♥ ♥
aussie aNNie said…
Thanks for this Sue, I do have a problem how to use my stamps like this now you have solved my problem..xxxhugs..
Great make Sue, I love how you have put your images in the spotlight. I've not got any of the Summer Time stamps but adore them all.. My resist to purchase finger is getting very itchy :D Hugs Tracey xx
Lia said…
A great card and I love the idea with those circkles!
Lia xx
Gorgeous and fun creation Sue, I'm in the middle of an obsession with lolly sticks too at the moment!!
Hugs
Donna xx
Rubber Dance said…
What a fab creation Sue!!! Thank you for sharing a step by step tutorial. HUGS!
Love this - capturing a nostalgic sense of summer beach fun so perfectly!
Alison x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button