When Bibi asked me to guest design this month, I smiled from ear to ear. You see, I love Rubber Dance Stamps! Each stamp is unique and perfect for any crafting style!! Wait, you already know this, LOL! Let me stop babbling and share my card with you!
Take a look at my card:
I love how this card turned out. My card style is more clean and simple but when I saw the challenge for this month, I knew I wanted to play along.
Just in case you haven't seen the challenge photo, here you go:
Here's how I created this card:
1. I cut a piece of Bristol White cardstock to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50, scored at 5.50).
2. Then I used Distress Ink Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade and Ripe Persimmon to blend all of the colors together to create a fall feel on the card front.
3. After that I sprinkled some water splatters on the card front and used a texture clothes to dry them up. That left white spots and some texture on the right side of the card.
4. Now it's time to use Rubber Dance Stamps Textured Flowers to stamp two flowers on the card front.
5. To finish the card off, I stamped Rubber Dance Stamps Just a Note sentiment right above the flowers.
6. Round the bottom corners and you're done.
So what do you think? I would love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for stopping by!