Springlike Love Card


Hi everyone!

It's me, Susanne, today and this is my first post on the Rubber Dance Blog as a full design team member. I am so happy and proud to be on this talented team. I really love the stamps from Rubber Dance. They are so versatile and high quality. I use them in many of my projects.
So for today I have a springy love card to share with you. I used colors that reflect the muddy and wet but already warm spring feeling.


I used a woodgrain embossing folder for the background and added some Distress Ink Walnut Stain to the paper after I embossed it. I painted the color with a watertank brush all over the background.
The image is stamped with some stamps from the "Vintage Birds" set. I used Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Walnut Stain). The blobs are made with a stencil.

To finish the card I added some embellishments. The leaf comes with the "I love leaves" stamp set from Rubber Dance. I stamped it with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and inked it with my ink blending tool in the same color. The "Love" sentiment is from the "Think again" stamp set from Rubber Dance.


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by.
Susanne.

You can find all the cool stamps from Rubber Dance here: www.rubberdance.com

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susanne, and welcome to the Design Team! I love your first post as a member there - not that you are new to posting here, with so many awesome guest designer appearances :-)
And if anyone wish that Susanne would send them this card, sorry mate - you're too late. It's mine! Myyyy precioussss! That's right - Susanne sent it to me. How sweet is that?? So it's a double thanks from me today - for this post and for sending me the card :-) Love it!!
xox
massofhair said…
Wonderful card Susanne and congratulations on your first post as a full DT member. It is only right that the boss lady gets first dibs on your creation, it is a moment in history! :-) xxx
Such a beautiful card, Susanne. Thanks for sharing ...how you made it. Love your wood grain background and spring feel for this card!
Craftyfield said…
Love this nature inspired card, brilliant first project!
Julie Lee said…
I love how this card so reflects the natural world. xx
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card - I love how you used the main focal from the set as a background - will be stealing that idea LOL

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button