Technique Thursday - Use Pearl Powders with your Stamps

Hi there!

Susanne here today with a quick video tutorial sharing how I use the beautiful Butterfly Trio together with Pearl Pigment Powder from ColourCraft.



I also used some of my paper scraps on this card. I have so many laying around! I try to achieve a chalk effect for the butterflies by embossing them with white powder on black cardstock.


Unfortunately the light green shimmering Butterflies are hard to see on the photo. But you can see how it will look like in my video. Enjoy!



Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

http://www.rubberdance.com/


Supplies:
Rubber Dance:

Others:
Patterned Paper
White Embossing Powder
Black Cardstock
Doublesided Tape
Greeting die from STAMPlorations
VersaMark Ink
Pearl Powder Pigments (you can also use Perfect Pearls or even Eyeshadow)

Comments

Ink Art Designs said…
I always love to watch people craft. I really enjoyed the video Susanne x
Great technique and lovely card❣
Amazing card Susanne, I especially love the paper scraps that you’ve used
Hugs
Donna xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful card, Susanne! Great use of scrap paper. Thanks for making a video tut as well! ♥ ♥ ♥

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button