Just Keep Swimming - Art Journal by Marie-Christine

Hello crafty friends,

Marie-Christine with you today with a vintage Art Journal page.

Just Keep Swimming




How to do


First, I used an old book page in my Art Journal.


I spray some inks ( yellow and orange) on the book page.


Then, I used a stencil with red ink.


This is the result!


I applied my stamp on a scrapbooking printed paper and I cut them.
I used "Retro Beach" and "Something Fishy"stamps set.


I put some white ink on the stamps.


I added the title.



Thanks by stopping by today!

Marie-Christine





Rubber Dance Stamps:






Others

Stencil
Red ink pad
Yellow and orange ink spray
Printed scrapbooking paper
White pen
Old book page






Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful! I really like the hot summer colours over the old book page. Very nice touch with the white pen to make the stamps stand out. Love it! Thank you so much, Marie-Christine! ♥ ♥ ♥
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous background and love the hot summer colours. The stencil over the bookpaper is very striking. Love this. Hugz
Beautiful page, Marie, it is kind of unique... I never saw such composition with sea theme!
Rubber Dance said…
Amazing spread Marie-Christine!!! It reminds on a sunset at the beach.

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button