Make your own Planner Stickers



Hi my dear Rubber Dance friends!

It's Susanne here and today I'd like to show you some of my DIY planner stickers, that I've created with some blank labels, my Gelli Plate and the Textured Flower stamp set.


Watch the video to see the whole process.


And it's not only your planner where you can use these homemade mixed media stickers. They are perfect to add to art journal pages, tags, ATCs and cards. You can also decorate an envelope or use it as labels for your jam.




Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope this could be an inspiration for you...

xx Susanne.

Products from Rubber Dance:
Textured Flowers



Comments

CrackedcupAnnie said…
Fantastic tutorial.....will be buying some labels today!!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susanne! Love your planner - I could really need one of of those, instead of a pile of post-it notes on my desk... Awesome video tutorial! This looks so fun, and seeing how you use your Gelli plate makes me want to take mine out and play! You have so any good ideas on how to make the different print patterns.
Craftyfield said…
Like Bibi said, it looks so much fun to print with the Gelli plate... Great video and lovely tags too. I do believe I have some labels somewhere...
Mac Mable said…
Just so love your ideas, so creative and fun, thank you so much for the inspiration x
ionabunny said…
What a fun idea. I rarely plan, but if I did, I would make some of these LOL. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button