With Love from Majo


Hello everyone!

It's Majo from the design team showing you a tag I created for a friend for Valentine's day.


This is what I used:


  1. I started with a #5 Tag from Sizzix and covered it with design paper.
  2. I cut and heat embossed the label.
  3. The lady was stamped from the *DaVinci* set , my most favorite stamp, the sentiment from the set *Just a note*
  4. I embossed the 2 hearts, cut the lace and assembled everything on the tag.
  5. A piece of lace, 2 star brads and my *Love* tag was ready to go to a friend for Valentine’s day.


 I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial and I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Majo


To find the stamps I have used, and many more, here's the Rubber Dance web shop: www.rubberdance.com



Comments

Craftyfield said…
I can see why this is your favourite stamp! This is a wonderful tag, I love the different colour scheme (for Valentine's) and the pitted metal aspect to the embossed tag.
Unknown said…
Beautiful Majo x
Artatag said…
Wonderful card! The background goes so well with it! xox

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button