Susanne writing today. I'd like to share a tutorial for this planner page today. I have much fun creating unique pages instead of using printed ones.
Here are the step by step instructions:
1. I pick the fishes from the "Something Fishy" and a sentiment from the "Collage Mix" set, stamp them with Adirondack "Pitch Black" ink and add WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. The embossing acts as a resist to the watercolors I'm going to use later.
2. I make a grid with an erasable pencil and use a black fine liner to draw my daily squares. I erase my pencil lines when the fine liner is dry.
3. It's time to add color. I use Kuretake watercolors and paint arround my squares.
4. I add some white splatters...
5. To finish it up, I use some of my gelli printed labels to pimp the page. I've prepared tons of this stickers to use in my planner or art journal. After printing them I add some stamped images and/or doodling. I use a black Big Brush pen arround the stickers.
I also use some handdrawn lines directly on the page.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Products from Rubber Dance:
You will get a 15% discount on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store when you enter the coupon code "susanne2016" during checkout.