Friday, February 20, 2015

Fun transfer technique with rubber stamps


Hello my dear friends!
It's Irit here, and today I am going to share my new technical tutorial made with Rubber Dance gorgeous big stamp from the Women Collage set.
All you need is a deep edged red rubber big stamp, gel medium and a lot of patience...

Let's see how to make this project:
1. Cover the red rubber stamp with a thick layer of Gel Medium. I used whatever I found here in Israel; you can try any kind you have and I am pretty sure the results will be the same.
On the photo you see two stamps covered with Gel Mediums, but for the final project I used the Woman image only. Here you can see it dry- after 24 hours at least- and peeled from the stamp.

2. Paint over the peeled image with black acrylic paint and let it dry.
Wipe the extra paint so you just see a bit of black over the image.
3. Make the frame from a chipboard and cover it with a few layers of copper embossing powder.  Cover the black painted piece with a layer of copper pigment powder (not the embossing one, just the thin pigment).
Make the card over the transparent piece- I used the package back for this project.
Add some flowers or other embellishments and your fancy stamped piece is done.





Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will try this fun technique!

Irit


All stamps by Rubber Dance: www.rubberdance.com


13 comments:

  1. Thank you, Irit! I have never seen this technique before. Looks fun to do!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such an amazing technique!!! Thanks for sharing it. I will have to try this! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely try this technique Irit, not seen it done before and the end result is fantastic:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried that technique either, so interesting! Your frame is gorgeous Irit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never seen this before - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen this before - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Amazing!!! How do I get this stamp? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All stamps can be found at rubberdance.com. This particular stamp is from the Woman Collage set, which can be found in the Love & Romance category.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♥